National Innovation Challenge AgendaClick here for quick enquiry
We welcome School / Colleges / Registered firms to participate in National Innovation Challenge organised by AIC - IIIT Kottayam . Our aim is to nurture innovative start-ups in their pursuit to become scalable and sustainable business enterprises. We will create world class incubation facilities with the state of the art physical infrastructure, in terms of capital equipments and operating facilities , coupled with the availability of sectoral experts for mentoring. Apart from this, business planning support, access to seed capital, industry partnerships, training and other relevant components required for supporting innovative start-ups will be provided.
What We Offer
School/Colleges/Registered Firms are asked to pay their fees via. the portal below:
- Step 1: Login to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Step 2: Read the terms and conditions click check box to proceed for payment
- Step 3: Select the State of corporate/Institution : Kerala
- Step 4: Select the Type of corporate/Institution : Educational Institutions
- Step 5: Select the Educational Institution Name : IIIT Kottayam
- Step 6: Select payment category :
- For School/College (Rs.10000/-) : AIC-NATIONAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE-INSTITUTION
- For Registered Firms (Rs.1000/-) : AIC-NATIONAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE-INDIVIDUAL
- Step 7: Fill your personal data
- Step 8: Proceed to the payment step
- Note :Payment can also be done as a fund transfer to the following account
- Account Name: AIC-IIITKottayamFoundation
- Account Number: 37794141455
- Bank Name: State Bank of India, Valavoor, Pala, Kottayam District, Kerala.
- IFSC: SBIN0070539
- Step 9: Send an email to email@example.com with the snapshot of your payment details
- Note : After the payment is done please register for the competition
Rules and Regulations
- This is an exclusive business plan competition for IoT/Cloud/Block Chain based ideas/Start-ups.
- The Participants should register and pay fee online to become eligible for the competition.
- A maximum of four members is permitted in a team.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
- No change in the team structure is permitted after registration.
- One of the team member should be registered as a team leader.
- Participants details will be collected from the institutions once they complete registration.
- AIC’s decision will be final for the all the procedures related with the competition.