Endeavour The Enterprise event 2k19
If you can dream it.You can lead it.
AIC - IIIT Kottayam organizing the Endeavour The Enterprise event 2k19 that bringing together entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneur, policy makers, mentor and investors under one roof.. Our aim is to nurture innovative start-ups in their pursuit to become scalable and sustainable business enterprises. We will create world class incubation facilities with the state of the art physical infrastructure, in terms of capital equipments and operating facilities , coupled with the availability of sectoral experts for mentoring. Apart from this, business planning support, access to seed capital, industry partnerships, training and other relevant components required for supporting innovative start-ups will be provided.
What We Offer
individual entrepreneurs or Firms are asked to pay their fees via the portal below:
- Step 1: Login to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Step 2: Read the terms and conditions click check box to proceed for payment
- Step 3: Select the State of corporate/Institution : Kerala
- Step 4: Select the Type of corporate/Institution : Educational Institutions
- Step 5: Select the Educational Institution Name : IIIT Kottayam
- Step 6: Select payment category :
- For individual team/ For Registered Firms (Rs 750-) Endeavour The Enterprise event 2k19
- Step 7: Fill your personal data
- Step 8: Proceed to the payment step
- Note :Payment can also be done as a fund transfer to the following account
- Account Name: AIC-IIITKottayamFoundation
- Account Number: 37794141455
- Bank Name: State Bank of India, Valavoor, Pala, Kottayam District, Kerala.
- IFSC: SBIN0070539
- Step 9: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the snapshot of your payment details
- Note : After the payment is done please register for the competition
Rules and Regulations
- The Participants should register and pay fee online to become eligible for the competition.
- A maximum of four members is permitted in a team.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
- No change in the team structure is permitted after registration.
- One of the team member should be registered as a team leader.
- Participants details will be collected from the institutions once they complete registration.
- AIC’s decision will be final for all the procedures related with the competition.